DUE DILIGENCE IP SOLUTIONS
When IP is or will become important to the deal and/or fundraising, investigating what you are licensing, buying or selling, assessing the risks, identifying value, exposing overvalued assets and managing risks is possible through the following services:
IP Due Diligence
‣ Present and future access to Market for goods and services (FTO)
‣ Scope, validity and enforceability of IP important to transaction (whether acquisition or licensing)
‣ Ownership and assignability of IP important to transaction
‣ FTO with respect to products/services to be acquired/licensed
‣ Competitive Landscape
‣ Validity of the key IP assets to be acquired/licensed
‣ Maintenance Fees
IP Related Contracts
‣ Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreements (CDA and NDA)
‣ Joint Development Agreements (JDA)
‣ Technology Transfer Agreements
‣ License Agreements
INTERIM IN-HOUSE ip SOLUTIONS
Whether there is a need to focus on a specific project, a need to temporarily staff open positions or a need to manage your IP rights and the relationship with your external counsels, our solutions are perfect for companies that are not in position to hire full-time, in-house IP counsels.
‣ Setting-up internal IP processes or department.
‣ Serve on patent committee to assist in reviewing and selecting disclosures for patenting.
‣ Development, implementation and management of worldwide IP portfolios.
‣ Providing part-time on-site support for critical IP functions.
‣ Supervising Freedom to Operate (FTO) projects.
‣ Managing prosecution and correspondance with external IP counsels.
‣ Assist with strategic IP deals.
‣ Prepare company for sale or funding round.
Ad Hoc ip SOLUTIONS
Should your IP/Legal department need additional capacity, we can provide the following solutions to manage the workload overflow
‣ Drafting patent application.
‣ Prior art searches (novelty).
‣ Filing and Prosecuting applications.
‣ Freedom to Operate (FTO) searches and analysis with respect to Products/Services to be developed or commercialized.
‣ Invalidity searches and analysis.
‣ Drafting, filing and managing oppositions at the European Patent Office (EPO).
‣ Competitive Landscape patent search, state of the art search.
‣ Provide strategic advice to obtain (SPCs) in Europe for Pharmaceutical products, Veterinary Products and/or Plant Protection Products.
‣ Possibility to directly file the SPC application in Switzerland and also in various EU countries through a network of recognized professionals.